研究者招へい研究者事業 ｜ Aunya Singsangob
招へい期間 ／ Visiting Term
平成20(2008)年7月15日 - 平成21(2009)年2月10日
研究テーマ ／ Research Theme
略歴 ／ Career
LL.B. degree from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand. LL.M. and S.J.D. degrees from Southern Methodist University, TX, U.S.A. , wherein specialized in Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology Law. Fellow at the Institute for Intellectual Property, Tokyo in 2008-09. I am has served as the dean of the BU School of Law since 2007 and also as an associate judge at Thailand Central Intellectual Property and International Trade Court since 2006. My main research interest lies in the field of IP and Information Technology, e-commerce and international trade.
論文・著作物 ／ Publications
- - Webdress: The Challenge of IP Protection, The IP & IT Law Forum: 2009
- - Google Books Search: Legal Problems of Copyright Infringement for Search Engine, The IP & IT Law Forum: 2007
- - The Clash between Digital Rights Management (DRM) and Consumer’s Right in the Digital Age, The IP & IT Law Forum: 2006.-The Concept of Software Patent Protections in BU Academic Review, Vol. 2 No. 2, 2003
- -The Effects of Copyright Extension Terms on Creative Works in Executive Journal, Vol. 23 No. 1, 2003.
- -The Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act and Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy : An Alternative Resolution for Trademark’s Owner in term of Cybersquatting Problem in the U.S.A. in Barrister Journal Vol. 57 No.2, 2001
- - Computer Software and Information Licensing in Emerging Markets: The Need for A Viable Legal Framework (2003), Kluwer Academic Publishers, London.