招へい研究者事業 ｜ Carol Mullins Hayes
招へい期間 ／ Visiting Term
平成25(2013)年6月2日 - 11月30日
研究テーマ ／ Research Theme
略歴 ／ Career
B.A. from the University of Arkansas, J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law. Christine Mirzayan Law and Technology Policy Graduate Fellow at the National Academy of Science, Fall 2010.
論文・著作物 ／ Publications
- Content Discrimination on the Internet: Calls for Regulation of Net Neutrality, 2009 U. Ill. J.L. Tech. & Pol'y 493.(coauthor)
- (with Kesan) Thinking Through Active Defense in Cyberspace, in NAT’L RESEARCH COUNCIL, PROCEEDINGS OF A WORKSHOP ON DETERRING CYBERATTACKS (2010) (Honorable mention).
- (with Kesan) Mitigative Counterstriking: Self-Defense and Deterrence in Cyberspace, 25 HARV. J. L. & TECH. 415 (2012).
- (with Kesan) The Law and Policy of Non-Compete Clauses in the United States and Their Implications, in BUSINESS INNOVATION AND THE LAW: PERSPECTIVES FROM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, LABOUR, COMPETITION AND CORPORATE LAW (Marilyn Pittard et al., eds., Edward Elgar Press, 2012).
- (with Kesan and Bashir) Information Privacy and Data Control in Cloud Computing: Consumers, Privacy Preferences, and Market Efficiency, 70 Wash. & Lee L. Rev. 341 (2013)
- (with Kesan) Patent Transfers in the Information Age: FRAND Commitments and Transparency, presented at National Academy of Sciences Symposium on Management of Intellectual Property in Standard-Setting Process, available at http://sites.nationalacademies.org/PGA/step/PGA_070838
- (with Kesan) FRAND’s Forever: Standards, Patent Transfers, and Licensing Commitments, 89 Ind. L. J. , (forthcoming 2014)