招へい研究者事業 ｜ Ramesh B. Karky
招へい期間 ／ Visiting Term
平成25(2013)年12月2日 - 平成26(2014)年3月1日
研究テーマ ／ Research Theme
略歴 ／ Career
S.J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco and LL.M. from Vrije Universiteit Brussel; Postdoctoral Fellow at the Western University Faculty of Law in London, Canada (2010-2013); taught International Trade Regulation as a Visiting Professor and Intellectual Property as a Limited-Duties Faculty at Western University; recipient of the Ontario (Canada) Ministry of Research and Innovation Fellowship in 2012; and expertise in the fields of Agricultural Genomics Law, Biotechnology Law, Intellectual Property Law, WTO Accession, and International Trade (WTO) Law/Policy.
論文・著作物 ／ Publications
- - Karky, R. and Perry, M., World Trade Organization Obligations and Biotech Legislative Policy Choices in Developing Countries (Currents: International Trade Law Journal, USA, pp. 26) [forthcoming in December 2013].
- - Karky, R. and Perry, M., Policy Choices for Biotech Legislative Enactment: Genetic Modifications in the Food Chain (The Annual Journal of Academique, India, pp. 24) [forthcoming in December 2013].
- - Perry, M. and Karky, R., Agriculture under Threat: Crisis of Confidence? The Solution: Redefine Adventitious Presence Maximum Levels from Zero to Zero++, The Canadian Journal of Law and Technology (CJLT) Vol. 11, No. 1, 25-47 (2013), Toronto, Canada.
- - Issue of Invocability of Provisions of the WTO Covered Agreements Before Domestic Courts, The Annual Survey of International & Comparative Law, Vol. XVII, 209- 224 (2011), San Francisco, USA.
- - A Comprehensive Survey of Nepalese Legislation Affecting Foreign Trade in Goods, Journal of World Trade 39 (6): 1119- 1134 (2005), the United Kingdom.
- - Nepal’s Accession to the WTO: Legislative Enactments in Compliance with the TRIPS Agreement, The Journal of World Intellectual Property, Vol. 7, No. 6, 891-918 (2004), Geneva, Switzerland.
- The Law of Intellectual Property And TRIPS Accord: A Nepalese Perspective, Kathmandu (2001).