招へい研究者事業 ｜ Howard C. Anawalt
|Howard C. Anawalt|
招へい期間 ／ Visiting Term
平成12(2000)年11月22日 - 12月20日
研究テーマ ／ Research Theme
略歴 ／ Career
Practiced, taught, and written about law since the 1960s. His law practice has included labor litigation, civil rights claims, crim- inal defense, draft cases, courts martial and intellectual property cases. For the past several decades his writing, practice, and teaching have focussed on in- tellectual property. He taught for many years at Santa Clara University Law School, where he is now Professor Emeritus. He was active in establishing that school’s intellectual property program. He has been a visiting scholar at Boalt Hall (University of California, Berkeley), Stanford, and the University of Washington. In 2000 he was Visiting Researcher at the Institute of Intellectual Property of Japan (IIP). He has made intellectual property presentations in Japan, Austria, Denmark, England, Sweden, and Italy.
論文・著作物 ／ Publications
- Ideas in the Workplace, 1988
- IP Strategy Complete Intellectual Property Planning, Access and Protection, 2004-
- (with Enayati) 1991 Licensing Law Handbook, 1991, 94,
- Idea Rights-A Guide to Intellectual Property, 2011
- contributor of numerous articles to professional journals.